Back Alley Bike Repair
Full Bike Tune Up
A Bike tune-up consists of:
- Cleaning any dirt, oil and old grease off the bicycle.
- The gears and derailleurs are checked for damage and alignment
- The drivechain is checked for stretching or kinking
- Brakes are inspected for wear and grip
- The tires are checked for wear, cracks or swellings
- All and any tension adjustments needed are made to the various cables
- The wheel and frame alignments are checked
- The wheel spokes (if any) are checked and tightened if needed
- Headstocks and seating poles must be checked for unwanted movement
- Every nut and bolt must be tightened to ensure that the bike is stable while riding.
- Appropriate oils and greases are applied to moving parts where required
A bicycle tune-up basically means getting your bike into the perfect shape for you to use.
*Shipping and Taxes may be added during checkout